College of Arts & Sciences Requirements
Foreign Language (14 credits of the same foreign
- First and/or second year may be taken credit/non-credit. (Must earn
a C- to receive a grade of Cr.)
- 14 credits of Spanish, French, German, Italian and Latin includes
101, 102 Beginning I and II (4 cr.
ea.) and 201, 202 Intermediate I and II (3 cr. ea)
- Must do the second year of any foreign language or Sign Language (Intermediate
I and II).
- Sign Language includes 5 courses: 7700:101, 102, 201, 202, and 222.
- A Placement test is available for by-passing classes, if you had more
than two years of a language in high school. Go to the Counseling &
Testing Center, Simmons Hall 306, 330-972-7084. To get credit for by-passed
class(es), must get a C or better in the higher level course. See Dr.
Kory (ASEC 277) for the by-pass credit form once the higher level course
is completed with a C or higher.
Back to Bachelors of Science in Biology