The University of Akron
Copy/reproduction orders may be placed in several ways:
3. FAX the Archivist: (330) 972-7225
4. Fill out the online order form
All copy/reproduction orders must include the library call number of the item(s).
1. Consider your need carefully. The library is not staffed to handle large orders, so call for pricing of orders over 50 pages. To assure prompt service, please be selective. Allow extra time if large orders are requested.
2. Note the format of the work listed. If it is a photocopy (Xerox) or actual single printed edition (Engraved, Lithograph, Manuscript, Scribal, Microform), there is usually no problem in making copies of each page, provided the work is not protected by copyright. Original manuscripts and scribal copies can present copy problems when pencil or light colored inks have been used. Every attempt will be made to get an accurate copy.
3. An invoice will be sent with the order. Please remit promptly by a personal check (USA only), P.O. money order, or international money order. Orders accompanied by money orders or international draft are greatly appreciated; an invoice for the postage will be included in the order.
4. Orders Within the USA. Make payment by personal check or P.O. money order payable to "The University of Akron." In the memo area of your check, please note Brazilian Music Collection purchase. All domestic orders will be sent First Class Book Rate.
5. Orders Outside the USA. Make payment by an international money order or bank draft in US dollars payable to "The University of Akron." Please indicate Brazilian Music Collection purchase, when possible. All orders for countries outside the USA will be sent First Class Book Rate.
6. Postage and handling is determined after order is filled and weighed.RATES for DUPLICATING, POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
(Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.)
Postage & Handling: