The University of Akron
Copyright © 1997
How to place orders?Copy/reproduction orders may be placed in several ways:
3. FAX the Archivist: (330) 972-7225
4. Fill out the online order form
All copy/reproduction orders must include the library call number of the item(s).
1. Consider your need carefully. The Archivist is a volunteer, and the library is not staffed to handle large orders, so call for pricing of orders over 50 pages. To assure prompt service, please be selective. Allow extra time if large orders are requested.
2. Note the format of the work listed. If it is a photocopy (Xerox) or actual single printed edition (Engraved, Lithograph, Manuscript, Scribal, Microform), there is usually no problem in making copies of each page, provided the work is not protected by copyright. If the edition is listed in a "Bound Volume" there is difficulty, especially in 19th century volumes, to obtain an accurate photocopy due to binding. Add $10.00 for each Bound Volume to be handled in the order. Original manuscripts and scribal copies can present copy problems when pencil or light colored inks have been used. Every attempt will be made to get an accurate copy.
3. An invoice will be sent with the order. Please remit promptly by a personal check (USA only), P.O. money order, or international money order. Orders accompanied by money orders or international draft are greatly appreciated; an invoice for the postage will be included in the order.
4. Orders Within the USA. Make payment by personal check or P.O. money order payable to "The University of Akron." In the memo area of your check, please note GFA Archive purchase. All domestic orders will be sent First Class Book Rate.
5. Orders Outside the USA. Make payment by an international money order or bank draft in US dollars payable to "The University of Akron." Please indicate GFA purchase, when possible. All orders for countries outside the USA will be sent First Class Book Rate.
6. Postage and handling is determined after order is filled and weighed.
RATES for DUPLICATING, POSTAGE AND HANDLING:
Postage & Handling:
[RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE]